Security & Peace of Mind
The social and political life in Antigua & Barbuda is stable and very appealing. it is a member of the United Nations and Commonwealth of Nations.
Freedom of Movement
Access to more than 130 countries without visa, including Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, Singapore, Hong Kong and many more.
The secure banking system in Antigua & Barbuda, through many of the international banks offers a safe place to deposit funds in a tax-friendly jurisdiction.
No tax on worldwide income. No estate, death, inheritance or capital gains tax.
Convenient and No Risk
A one-time contribution to the National Development fund makes it easy and risk-free. Passports can then be couriered anywhere in the world, making it convenient for the investor.
There are no minimum net worth, education, language, or management experience requirements to meet.
Luxury & Comfort
Known as the Gem of the Caribbean, Antigua & Barbuda is viewed as a luxury vacation destination.
Passport Power Rank
About Antigua & Barbuda
Antigua and Barbuda, an independent Commonwealth state is the 9th largest country in the Eastern Caribbean with a population of over 90,000 people.
It is popular for its 365 white sand beaches, turquoise waters, and vivid landscapes. Tourism is the largest contributor to Gross Domestic Product and it generates for over 60% of the country’s income followed by manufacturing, trade and agriculture, and real estate and finance.
Antigua & Barbuda has been a sovereign nation ever since its independence from the British ruler in 1981. It nevertheless remains a member of the British Commonwealth. The island is a member of the United Nations, the Organization of American States (OAS), the Caribbean Common Market (CARICOM), the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS), the World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). Due to its reality as a constitutional monarchy with a British-style parliamentary system of government, an appointed Governor General represents the ruling British Queen or King (as the head of state).
By offering you economic citizenship, Antigua and Barbuda provides you with the advantage of business expansion and tax relief. In addition, holders of the Antiguan and Barbuda passport enjoy visa free travel to over 130 countries including the U.K., Canada, and the countries of the Schengen region/Schengen countries. If you’re interested in holding a dual nationality, the Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program is one of the top rated and highly recommended options for obtaining new citizenship and a second passport.
The Antigua & Barbuda Parliament approved of the establishment of The Citizenship by Investment Program in 2013 and subjects concerning this matter can be found in Section 6 of the Citizenship by Investment Act, 2013. In order for applicants and their family members to be granted citizenship, The Citizenship by Investment Program requires a financial contribution to the country in addition to stringent application procedures including thorough background checks, due diligence, and inspections.
- Visa-free access to more than 130 countries including Canada, UK, Europe, Hong Kong and more.
- Economically, legally and socially sable country part of the British Commonwealth with democracy based on British parliamentary system.
- Dual citizenship is allowed.
- No tax on worldwide income. No estate, death, inheritance or capital gains tax.
- No restriction on the repatriation of profits and capital.
- off-shore bank accounts, investments and companies give unique opportunities for business and tax planning.
- Antigua is the travel hub of the region with direct flights to London, New York, Miami, Toronto and Montreal.
- Home to the most technologically advanced hospital in the Caribbean and two American medical universities.
- Independent country and one of the most sought after destinations in the Caribbean.